In 2016, I was interviewed by SMYT and I was offered a test task. Interface requirements:
- The data for the grid is stored locally, not requested from the server.
- Clicking on the print icon should open a new page in the browser (any). Mouse hover shows a hint.
- After clicking on the delete icon, you should see a prompt with the text: "Do you really want to delete this record?" with the Yes / No buttons. When you click on "No", the prompt closes, when you click on "Yes", the record from the grid is deleted locally (from the store).
- The button displays a window with the grid of the list of documents in any format, the list is random.
- By clicking on any of the buttons it will open a window, inside of which there will be a form with one field and a "Save" button. When you click on "Save" a request is sent to any url, in the parameters of which, the name of the form field and its value.
- The code must be as modular and scalable as possible. No hacks.
- It is desirable to show skills in using prototype inheritance.